Basil Vitality Essential Oil
Information about Basil Vitality
Basil Vitality oil (Ocimum basilicum) has a fresh and herbaceous taste that makes it a flavorful substitute for dried basil herb. Try adding it to savory salad dressings, marinades, and classic Italian recipes, or take as a dietary supplement to support health and wellness. Find Basil in Aroma Siez, Clarity, M-Grain, and as part of the Raindrop Technique.
Basil Vitality uses
- Flavor your favorite pasta sauce recipes with Basil Vitality. Add Rosemary Vitality or Oregano Vitality for even more flavor.
- Add to deli salads, Asian- or Italian-inspired soups, and custom salad dressings or vinaigrettes to share with family and friends.
- Boil pasta noodles in basil-infused water for a subtle flavor.
- Pair with lime juice and melons, such as watermelon and cantaloupe, for a fresh summer treat. For a more complex flavor profile, garnish with feta.
- Mix with a mild tea, such as chamomile. Add a dash of honey to sweeten the experience.
- Supports health and wellness
- Is a fresh and herby addition to salad dressings, sauces and marinades
- Includes naturally occurring constituents methylchavicol, linanlool and eucalyptol
- Included in Aroma Siez, Clarity, M-Grain and the Raindrop Technique
Basil (Ocimum basilicum)† leaf oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Young Living essential oils have been a huge boost to my wellness and one of the biggest blessings of my life. Could you use a boost like that? I’d love to help you get started! Just think of me as your personal, “100-hour head start” in learning how to tap into the natural blessing of essential oils! It’s like hope in a bottle. Pure and simple.
You understand that any information found within our website is for general educational and informational purposes only. You understand that such information is not intended nor otherwise implied to be medical advice. Please read our full disclaimer.