Frankincense Essential Oil
Information from Young Living on Frankincense
Includes the naturally occurring constituent alpha-pinene, Frankincense is a key ingredient in essential oil blends such as Brain Power, Awaken, Highest Potential, and Forgiveness. Diffuse it during meditation to help with grounding and purpose.
Frankincense can also be useful for massage after activity, or in cosmetic applications to smooth the appearance of healthy-looking skin. Which makes it an important ingredient in our Boswellia Wrinkle Cream.
Tips on using Frankincense
- Invite elevated spiritual experiences every day by diffusing this oil in your home or office.
- Add Frankincense to your daytime lotion or night cream for a custom moisturizer that highlights your natural beauty.
- Incorporate Frankincense into your yoga ritual by diffusing this oil during your routine and following up with a post-practice massage.
- Diffuse during meditation for grounding and purpose
- Use for massage after activity
- May help smooth the appearance of healthy-looking skin
- Includes the naturally occurring constituent alpha-pinene
- Key ingredient in many products including Boswellia Wrinkle Cream, Brain Power, Awaken, Highest Potential, and Forgiveness
Boswellia carterii† (Frankincense) oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Young Living essential oils have been a huge boost to my wellness and one of the biggest blessings of my life. Could you use a boost like that? I’d love to help you get started! Just think of me as your personal, “100-hour head start” in learning how to tap into the natural blessing of essential oils! It’s like hope in a bottle. Pure and simple.
You understand that any information found within our website is for general educational and informational purposes only. You understand that such information is not intended nor otherwise implied to be medical advice. Please read our full disclaimer.