Lavender Essential Oil
Information from Young Living on Lavender
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), a popular essential oil long loved for its calming, soothing fragrance, is a key ingredient in many of our blends, including Stress Away, Tranquil, RutaVaLa, Forgiveness, and Harmony. When diffused, Lavender adds a clean and fresh scent to any room and is a relaxing addition to baths and body care products.
Tips on using Lavender
- Treat yourself to this well-loved aroma by adding a few drops of oil to lotions, shampoos, and skin care products.
- Create a spa-like retreat by combining 1 cup Epsom salt and 4 drops oil and adding to a hot bath.
- Make a basic homemade body scrub with coconut oil, sugar, and Lavender essential oil.
- Unwind with a Lavender-infused neck or back massage.
- Use Lavender as part of your evening routine. Rub oil on the bottom of your feet before bed or spritz your pillow with distilled water and Lavender mixed in a spray bottle.
- Create a DIY room freshener with Lavender or diffuse it to banish stale odors.
Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil
100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Young Living essential oils have been a huge boost to my wellness and one of the biggest blessings of my life. Could you use a boost like that? I’d love to help you get started! Just think of me as your personal, “100-hour head start” in learning how to tap into the natural blessing of essential oils! It’s like hope in a bottle. Pure and simple.
You understand that any information found within our website is for general educational and informational purposes only. You understand that such information is not intended nor otherwise implied to be medical advice. Please read our full disclaimer.