Peace and Calming Essential Oil Blend
Information from Young Living on Peace & Calming
Peace & Calming is a beautifully scented blend of Ylang Ylang, Orange, Tangerine, Patchouli, and Blue Tansy. Together, these oils provide a soothing and relaxing atmosphere when diffused, added to a bath, or during meditation and yoga. When applied topically, Peace & Calming may improve the appearance of skin and is a perfect companion when paired with Young Living’s Bath & Shower Gel Base to support clean, moisturized, healthy-looking glow.
Tips on using Peace & Calming
- Diffuse this oil to freshen the air, especially in rooms where children play or study.
- Apply to the bottom of feet before bed as part of a bedtime ritual for your whole family.
- Dilute with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for a calming back massage before naps or bed.
- Combine with Citrus Fresh™ for a bright, invigorating scent that’s perfect for mornings before school or practice.
- Add 4–5 drops to 1 cup Epsom salt for a calming bath at the start of the day or as part of an evening routine.
- Add to Young Living Bath & Shower Gel Base for a cleanser your entire family will love.
Citrus reticulata† (Tangerine) peel oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis† (Orange) peel oil, Cananga odorata† (Ylang ylang) flower oil, Pogostemon cablin† (Patchouli) oil, Tanacetum annuum† (Blue tansy) oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
- Improves the appearance of skin when applied topically. (Tangerine, Blue Tansy, Orange, Patchouli)
- Add 5-10 drops to YL lotions and apply topically to moisturize skin. (Tangerine, Blue Tansy, Orange, Patchouli)
- Helps create a calming and relaxing atmosphere when inhaled or diffused. (Ylang, Orange)
- Helps freshen the air when diffused. (Orange)
- Add to V-6 and massage on bottom of feet.
- Diffuse this blend before bed for a relaxing and calming aroma.
- Blends well with Citrus Fresh when diffused.
- Helps create a calming and relaxing atmosphere when inhaled or diffused.
- Add 4-5 drops to Epsom salt for a calming, relaxing bath.
- Peaceful aroma for yoga and meditation.
- Diffuse for a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere at bedtime.
- Includes naturally occurring compound Chamazulene, a constituent which gives the oil its blue color. (Blue Tansy)
- Includes naturally occurring compound Limonene. (Tangerine, Orange)
- Includes naturally occurring compound Patchoulol. (Patchouli)
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Young Living essential oils have been a huge boost to my wellness and one of the biggest blessings of my life. Could you use a boost like that? I’d love to help you get started! Just think of me as your personal, “100-hour head start” in learning how to tap into the natural blessing of essential oils! It’s like hope in a bottle. Pure and simple.
You understand that any information found within our website is for general educational and informational purposes only. You understand that such information is not intended nor otherwise implied to be medical advice. Please read our full disclaimer.