Purification Essential Oil Blend
Information from Young Living
Purification Essential Oil Blend helps freshen the air and eliminate odors with its unique combination of Citronella, Lemongrass, Lavandin, Rosemary, Tea Tree, and Myrtle essential oils, and includes naturally occurring compounds cineol, neral, and geranial. Add Purification oil to Animal Scents products to moisturize skin and improve the appearance for healthy looking skin or apply topically to enjoy the outdoors annoyance free.
Tips on using the Purification blend
- Add a few drops to laundry to give your wash a great-smelling boost.
- Place a few drops on cotton balls and stash them wherever necessary: the car, closets and drawers, air vents, or shoes.
- Use in the car with a USB Diffuser to eliminate lingering scents of fast food trips or the soccer carpool.
- Refresh linens with a spritz of Purification, diluted with distilled water.
- Create an on-the-go air freshener with a spray bottle, distilled water, and Purification. Keep it in your bag to freshen up offices, public restrooms, hotel rooms, and cars.
Cymbopogon nardus† (Citronella) oil, Rosmarinus officinalis† (Rosemary) leaf oil, Cymbopogon flexuosus† (Lemongrass) oil, Melaleuca alternifolia† (Tea tree) leaf oil, Lavandula hybrida† (Lavandin) oil, Myrtus communis† (Myrtle) oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Did you know?
- Add to V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex to compliment a soothing and relaxing foot massage.
- Diffuse to freshen air and eliminate odors.
- Includes naturally occurring compounds Cineol, Neral, and Geranial.
- Put a few drops on cotton balls and place on vents in house, car, and closets to freshen air.
- Add to YL bath gel or 4 drops to a cup of Epsom salt for a soothing bath.
- Add to distilled water in a small spray bottle and use when traveling to freshen air.
- Add to Animal Scents Product to moisturize skin and improve appearance for healthy looking skin.
- Apply topically to enjoy the outdoors annoyance free.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Young Living essential oils have been a huge boost to my wellness and one of the biggest blessings of my life. Could you use a boost like that? I’d love to help you get started! Just think of me as your personal, “100-hour head start” in learning how to tap into the natural blessing of essential oils! It’s like hope in a bottle. Pure and simple.
You understand that any information found within our website is for general educational and informational purposes only. You understand that such information is not intended nor otherwise implied to be medical advice. Please read our full disclaimer.