Valor Essential Oil Blend
Information from Young Living about Valor
Valor essential oil blend is a top seller and one of Young Living Founder and CEO D. Gary Young’s favorite blends. Apply to wrists, chest, base of neck, and bottoms of feet or add to Young Living Bath & Shower Gel Base to feel empowered and uplifted. You may also apply at bedtime or diffuse, inhale, or add 2-4 drops to bath water to enjoy its calming aroma. Valor can be an important blend in Young Living’s signature Raindrop Technique, and it is also a great addition to a full-body massage when 15-20 drops are added to V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex.
Tips on using Valor
- Apply several drops to wrists, chest, base of neck, or bottoms of feet to empower and uplift.
- Add several drops to bath water for calming aroma.
- Apply to Vita Flex points.
- Directly inhale or diffuse to create refreshing environment.
- Add 15-20 drops to V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex for a full-body massage.
- This blend is essential to Young Living’s signature Raindrop Technique.
- Apply at bedtime for a peaceful aroma.
- Add to YL Bath & Shower Gel Base for an uplifting aroma.
- Valor is one of Gary Young’s favorite oil blends.
- Valor is one of Young Living’s top-selling oil blends.
Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Picea mariana† (Black spruce) leaf oil, Aniba rosaeodora† (Rosewood) wood oil, Tanacetum annuum† (Blue tansy) flower oil, Boswellia carterii† (Frankincense) oil †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Young Living essential oils have been a huge boost to my wellness and one of the biggest blessings of my life. Could you use a boost like that? I’d love to help you get started! Just think of me as your personal, “100-hour head start” in learning how to tap into the natural blessing of essential oils! It’s like hope in a bottle. Pure and simple.
You understand that any information found within our website is for general educational and informational purposes only. You understand that such information is not intended nor otherwise implied to be medical advice. Please read our full disclaimer.