Cool Azul Sports Gel
Information about Cool Azul from Young Living
Cool Azul™ Sports Gel is formulated with an unprecedented 10 percent (10 ml) of pure essential oils in every 3.4-oz. tube. The lead ingredient, aloe vera, further adds to its uniqueness by making the formula’s base highly beneficial. Along with hydrating the skin, our sports gel also boasts a topically cooling blend of Peppermint essential oil, menthol, and camphor and includes Plectranthus Oregano and Young Living-exclusive Dorado Azul essential oil.
The naturally derived ingredients give Cool Azul Sports Gel a unique consistency that makes application convenient and easy for anyone, including physical, sports, and massage therapists alike. No matter your training or fitness level, Cool Azul Sports Gel is a perfect choice to use before or after physical activity.
Additional information about Cool Azul
- Formulated with 10% essential oils.
- A great product for use by most everyone before and after physical activities.
- Blended with peppermint essential oil, menthol, and camphor, Cool Azul provides a cooling sensation on skin.
- Cool Azul Sports Gel has an invigorating yet relaxing aroma.
- Dorado Azul and Plectranthus Oregano essential oils are homegrown on Young Living conscientious farms.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract is the first ingredient, making a more beneficial formula base than water.
- The unique consistency makes application convenient and easy by anyone, including physical, sports, and massage therapists alike.
- The rich, moisturizing botanicals envelop the skin, leaving it feeling soft and hydrated.
- Perfect for your gym bag, purse, or backpack.
Who Should Use Cool Azul Sports Gel?
Anyone who is active
Shake well before use. Rub and massage generously into skin. Wash hands after use.
Aloe barbadensis (Aloe) leaf extract, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil, Glycerin, Mentha piperita† (Peppermint) oil, Gaultheria procumbens† (Wintergreen) leaf oil, Menthol, Salvia officinalis† (Sage) oil, Copaifera officinalis† (Balsam copaiba) resin, Plectranthus amboinicus† (Plectranthus oregano) oil, Heterotheca inuloides (Arnica) flower extract, Camphor, Sodium hyaluronate, Sunflower lecithin, Xanthan gum, Melaleuca viridiflora† (Niaouli) leaf oil, Lavandula angustifolia† (Lavender) oil, Water, Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) flower extract, Callitris intratropica† (Blue cypress) wood oil, Canarium luzonicum† (Elemi) gum oil, Salix alba (Willow) bark extract, Carum carvi (Caraway seed) oil, Hyptis suaveolens† (Dorado azul) seed oil, Vetiveria zizanoides (Vetiver) root oil, Levulinic acid, Chamomilla recutita† (Matricaria) flower oil, p-Anisic acid
Did You Know?
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends that all adults need at least 150 minutes of moderate to intense aerobic activity and two-plus days of strengthening activities for all major muscle groups per week.
- According to the CDC, only 3 in 10 high school students get at least 60 minutes of physical activity every day.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Young Living essential oils have been a huge boost to my wellness and one of the biggest blessings of my life. Could you use a boost like that? I’d love to help you get started! Just think of me as your personal, “100-hour head start” in learning how to tap into the natural blessing of essential oils! It’s like hope in a bottle. Pure and simple.
You understand that any information found within our website is for general educational and informational purposes only. You understand that such information is not intended nor otherwise implied to be medical advice. Please read our full disclaimer.